Sweet fashion, art and life with princessy edge and a minimalist twist.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Up and coming posts.

Its been a busy week for me. Lots of stuff suddenly came up so posting got put on hold. So I've got togeather a little list of up and coming posts in the near future.

Craftywise:
- Knitting project in progress- Eyelash lace scarf.
- Lanyard replacement.

Fashionwise
- Fasion switching 101- Basics of changing fashions, basic hints to make transitions easier.
- One on going/leaving Goth,
- One on going/leaving Lolita,
- One on joining Gal.

Minimalismwise:
- My minimalist principles and how I live these.
- My ongoing efforts to unclutter.

I'm looking to put up lists regularly of interesting links, things I'm really into at the moment, awesome shops and suchlike.
There should be some trip reports from local place visits. Self+brother& friends tend to go somewhere interesting nearly every weekend.
The next one should be for Lyvden New Bield, just as long as I remeber my camera.

Thats it for the moment.
See you all soon, Mim.

No comments:

Post a Comment