Sweet fashion, art and life with princessy edge and a minimalist twist.

Tuesday 8 March 2011

First entry: an introduction.

Hello everyone!
First entry, so I guess one needs to do a bit of an introduction.

Well, I'm Mim, I'm 25 and live in England.

I've following lolita fashion for about 5/6 years now, wearing it for about 3.
Over the last couple of years I developed an intrest in gyaru and my style is slowly developing that way.
There is still a good helping of my goth roots in there too.

Though I'm also a minimalist. It does kind of conflict with those ideas, so finding ways to be into fashions while keeping to my minimalist way of living is key in my life.

Work wise, former fine art student starting to make my way in the world post-university.
Alot of my work is 'craft' based. Using a wide variety of skills I've picked up over the years.
I sew, knit, bead, weld, solder, can make clothing, paint to some degree.

So expect lots of fashion, art, minimalist living, making things, with some dashes of exploration, archery, probably a few how-tos
and maybe some reviews of bad movies as well.

To finish, here is a picture not looking my best:

No comments:

Post a Comment