Sweet fashion, art and life with princessy edge and a minimalist twist.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Outfit post- or why my house is problematic for pictures

First outfit post.
Went out for dinner with some friends to celebrate their house move being finalised. Here's my outfit.


Dress- Quiz,
Boots- New Look,
Bow necklace- Marc Jacobs.
Not visible- Socks- Metamorphose.

Yeah, as you can see there is a slight issue with taking picures in the full length mirror at night.
The landing is pretty dark and not well lit at the best of times. Any I take I end up needing to play with the levels to get them visible. Using the flash Isn't an option either as it obliterates everything else in the picture.
I'm trying to find a solution to this problem so I can get clearer outfit pics.

Bit of an extra.
What I did for my birthday at the end of Febuary, pre house move.

N.B- Its Remiu Hakurei from Touhou Project hanging from my mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment